Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE Client Seminars. We regularly offer seminars and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- FREE one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- FREE regular Legacy and Estate Plan checkups, with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- FREE parking in our office building whenever you visit.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical, and practice management support to ensure we provide high-quality estate planning service to our clients.